What keeps you from losing weight?
If you’re like me the pounds have been slowly creeping on for years.
If you’re like me you’ve struggled to find a way to permanently get back to the weight you used to be.
If you’re like me
- Your energy levels are low
- You don’t like what you see in the mirror
- Daily activities leave you huffing and puffing
That WAS me. Through my own experience I’ve come to discover why 95% of all diets fail. I’ve discovered why losing weight is very different for women than for men
Women have some internal shifts they need to make to be successful at weight loss.
See, it’s never just about the weight for us.
- Limiting beliefs (just because all the women in your family are overweight doesn’t automatically mean you will be, too)
- Relationship with yourself (I talk to women all the time that struggle with issues of feeling unworthy)
- Guilt (we pick up guilt everywhere we go and build a relationship with chocolate to help us cope)
But it doesn’t have to be that way. I changed and so can you!
I want to offer you an opportunity to activate a change for yourself.
Free yourself from the bondage to dieting!
Start liking what you see in the mirror.
Build a relationship with yourself that leaves you feeling freer and lighter.
And stop filling the voids with food.
It’s not as hard as you think – IF you have help.
If you have been struggling to change your present circumstances, this may be the solution you have been searching for.
Let me help you. Let me walk you through a step-by-step process to make this your reality.
Weight Loss Coach
Health Coach Team